Leica IC90 E
The Leica IC90 E CMOS microscope camera for stereo microscopes was developed for the Leica M series stereo microscopes. It provides pin-sharp images with spot-on colour reproduction for professional visualization and documentation of industrial applications.
- Reveal more details with the 10 megapixel resolution
- Directly connect to your microscope, no documentation tube needed
- Choose your connection to the camera via USB, Network, or HDMI
Connect via Ethernet
Several users can work with direct access to your facilities’ network, and conveniently operate the Leica IC90 E from any remote PC or Mac. Even mobile devices can be used to operate the camera wirelessly, if they are connected to your company’s network by Wi-Fi.
Connect via USB
For workplaces without network access choose the USB-mode to connect the camera and the software directly with your PC or Mac.
Connect via HDMI
The HDMI mode allows you to view images directly on an HD monitor or capture images directly onto SD card, without a computer.
- See more details due to the 10 MP CMOS camera sensor
- Experience the camera strength even at lower magnification due to the harmonized resolution of camera and optics
- Work fast and focus comfortably on your live image on screen with up to 35 frames per second
- Find the best contrast in your sample by using the integrated colour and monochrome acquisition modes