Leica EZ4 W
This stereo microscope provides a wireless education solution to the science classroom. The integrated 5-megapixel camera can live-stream HD images to students’ smartphones or tablets. Students can connect to the EZ4 W either through its own internal Wi-Fi signal or through the facilities network.
- 10x eyepieces
- 4.4:1 Zoom with built in 5MP HD digital camera and 8x-35x zoom range
- 10x/20 mm high eyepoint, non-removable eyepieces
- 100 mm working distance
- tool-free tension control
- built in 25,000 hour LED illumination for both reflected and transmitted light
- variable light intensity control for reflected and transmitted light.
- auto-shutoff after 120 minutes
- built in SD card slot, built-in universal voltage stabilizing power supply accommodates
- HD Mode for Live image 1920x1080p directly to an HD display or for image capture to SD card (No PC required)
- PC mode for use with PC and Leica Imaging Software
- Network mode for direct connection using Ethernet cable
- Camera is integrated into the microscope stand
- Light distribution: 50% visual / 50% camera
- Interfaces: USB2, HDMI, Ethernet
- Maximum Image size 5.0 Mpixel (2592 x 1944)
The complete kit contains Microscope, USB2 cable 1.8m, HDMI cable 2.5m,Leica imaging software for basic image capture and simple measuring and annotation applications, Quck start guide, Safety Booklet, Dust Cover, Country Specific Power Cord. Software LAS EZ.