The Leica EZ4 educational stereomicroscope with 4.4:1 zoom for entry level university and college courses such as biology, anatomy and chemistry provides over 20 years of bright LED illumination which saves time and cost of replacement bulbs.
7-way LED illumination system provides incident, oblique and transmitted light for high quality illumination and contrast of any application.
- 7-way LED illumination
- Bright LED illumination saves time and cost of replacement bulbs
- 4.4:1 Zoom –zoom magnification from 13X – 56X provides high resolution images
- Greenough optical system – for 3D view of sample
- Eyepieces sealed in place against loss or theft
- Base has excellent stability despite its small footprint
- Vibration resistant feet
- 16x/15 fixed eyepieces
- 4.4:1 zoom magnification changer
- 13x to 56x magnification range
- Integrated LED incident/transmitted-light with dimmer and three incident-light methods
- 100mm working distance